February 18, 2009

Product Review: Huggies Diapers

This might be more of a gripe than a product review. When we found out we were moving, I packed up the cloth diapers and bought some Huggies to get Lucy to Atlanta, since I did not want to wait for an order of Seventh Generation to show up. (Nor did I have the brain cells left to really think that in depth about diaper choices.) I just wanted to warn my fellow mommies, before you buy the huggies, I have had trouble with the prints coming off on the onesies. It is getting very frustrating. At first, I thought maybe it was just the ones from Costco. But no. I am not sure about Huggies Supreme, but the regular huggies with the mickey mouse pictures rub off onto clothing. Mommies beware.

On a happy note, the kids had their real first thunderstorm today. :) Joe decided he liked them because he connects Lightning McQueen from the Pixar movie, Cars, to the storm. Whatever works for you, sweetie.

No comments: