August 5, 2009

Product Review: Huggies Goodnight Diapers

When Emily was around 9 months, we tried everything with the resources we had-and she woke up wet every morning. Not just wet, but straight into the bath, stinky, soaked. I was sooo excited when I discovered that Huggies made diapers specifically for heavy nighttime wetters, I called Gabe at work in the middle of his day-just to share my exciting news. I somehow managed to contain my excitement and not call to tell everyone this happy news, much to their relief, I am sure. :)

Huggies is the only brand I am aware of that makes a diaper specifically for nighttime wetters. I wish other brands did, or I could find a cloth option, but I have so far been unsuccessful. And honestly, if this is something you need, there is not much to be said for being stubborn about it.

Pro's:
  1. Baby wakes up dry.
  2. Baby wakes up dry.
  3. Baby wakes up dry.
  4. See the trend? Its a wonderful thing to wake up to when you can't always choose when you wake up-at least you can control some of the circumstances. :)
Con's:
  1. Occasionally Lucy poops first thing in the morning and that can leak some, but I'm pretty sure that is not a problem with the diaper-how many full, wet diapers hold poop well? This is not really a con against the diapers. . .

Bottom line: if this is something you need, it is VERY worth it. Hopefully you don't, but if you do, there it is. :) These are also available for subscription on Amazon to save 15% on a case.

No comments: