January 29, 2009

High Fructose Corn Syrup and Mercury

We are almost all packed and ready to leave on Saturday, thanks to the abundant help from our wonderful friends and family. Makes me very sad to leave. I am checking my e-mail regularly to see if anyone wants to buy something on Craigslist and that is about it. However, while checking my e-mail, I found a blog posting from Safe Mama about a blog posting at Eco Child's Play citing research (this chain of sources is getting long-sorry!) that 33-50% of commercial high fructose corn syrup contains MERCURY.

Just in case you were tempted to believe the pro-high fructose corn syrup ads, here is another reason why you should AVOID HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP . (HFCS is bad, so I find the ads entertaining and shocking-not informative.)



Back to packing. :) Or maybe a movie break with the wonderful family.

No comments: